British Society Deventer’s mission statement is: `To promote interaction between people from the Netherlands and English-speaking countries with the objective of sharing cultures and traditions. This is done by organizing talks and social events, primarily with a UK perspective`.
What does BSD offer their Members?
What does British Society Deventer offer their Members?
British Society Deventer offers a varied programme with lectures and activities concerning British culture, history, literature and art. Talks are given by first class British and sometimes Dutch speakers. Most lectures are in English. In addition, BSD organises small-scale excursions and novel-reading group.
The society also has special annual events such as Christmas parties, films and an end-of-season event. With all these social and cultural activities, BSD offers you a great opportunity to share your interests with others and to broaden your knowledge of Great Britain and the English language. BSD is a Dutch society in Deventer. Its members are Dutch anglophiles and British people living in The Netherlands.
British Society Deventer Constitution & Regulations
Concerning your membership of the British Society Deventer it is necessary for us to store some of your personal details. Here are the key matters we would like to make you aware of:
- If you are a member of the British Society Deventer, we require personal details in order to send you by email all necessary information that is important to fully enjoy your membership.
- We do not distribute your data to any third parties.
- The way we keep and store your data will honour your rights to access or change your personal data.
- To request a copy of your personal data please contact email@example.com.
* English: General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – Dutch: De Algemene Verordening Gegevensbescherming (AVG)